Let’s Chat about your questions!
Got a question? We have some answers below. If its not there, send send us an email and we will be happy to answer you.
What Salesforce Sales Cloud features do you implement?
Within Salesforce.com Sales Cloud we implement the following:
- Roles and Profile set up
- Lead Management process set up
- Opportunity management set up
- Account and Contact data set up
- Reporting and Analytics including Wave analytics
- Transition to Lightning Experience and Lightning Experience customization
- Customization of fields, page layouts and validation rules for data integrity
- Creation of process automation using the process builder or workflow rules to drive efficiency
We recommend the use of point and click customization whereever possible, however at times custom development is needed. In these instances we will organize this as part of the implementation.
What Salesforce Service Cloud features do you implement?
Within Salesforce.com Service Cloud we ensure that the following Salesforce basics are set up:
- Roles and Profile set up
- User permissions
- Data structure
We then implement the following Service Cloud specific features:
- Service Cloud Console
- Web to case/Email to case
- Live Agent set up and ticket allocation
- Turn your ticket process into fields and page layouts for data collection
- Set up key metrics and reporting
- Transition to Lightning experience
- Custom needs as required
We recommend the use of point and click customization wherever possible, however at times custom development is needed. In these instances we will organize this as part of the implementation.
Do you have Salesforce Certifications?
Yes. Our team are certified by Salesforce in Salesforce.com admin and Consultation.
What should I expect if I use your services?
You can expect a conversation about your business processes, and your business challenges. We will then turn these into a systematic solution to alleviate your pain points. To achieve this we will follow these milestone through our engagement:
- Discovery of your concerns and your business needs
- Creation and presentation of our plan for your review and approval
- With your approval we will design the solution and again present it to you for approval
- With your approval we will develop and build the solution along with test cases for your approval
- With your approval we will test the solution and deliver it to you
- if required we will also train your end users on your new system
We will only move from one milestone to the next with your agreement and approval so we are all in sync each step of the way.
Customer Service Implementation
What do you implement for Customer Service?
We can provide you support in the following areas of customer service:
- Contact arrival forecasting
- Setting up social support with best practices and example responses
- Vendor selection for outsourcing call center operations
- Statement of work creation for outsourced vendor operations
- Creating quality assurance program for agent contact quality for internal OR outsourced operations
- Create agent recruitment profiles for internal OR outsourced operations
We have a unique view point where we look at not only the customer service specific elements, but we can ensure your CRM and analytics feed 360 degree views of your customer and direct feedback to your product or executive teams.
What are some of the problems that you solve for customer service?
When it comes to customer service we want to ensure that your customers find it easy to do business with you, and that your customer service team build loyalty within your brand. This means we have helped customers with some of the following:
- Low Customer Satisfaction scores
- High complaint rates
- Long wait times
- Lowering the annual spend on customer service without impacting quality of service
- The need to formalize operations due to rapid business growth and a growing customer service team
- A desire to expand the reach of support from regular channels to social channel as well
What will you train on?
We believe that training is a vital part of end user adoption, so we want to train your team on their new systems even if we didn’t implement or build it. We can take your processes and put it into consumable and deliverable chunks that your team will love learning.