Employees Want More Training
“If you think education is expensive, try estimating the cost of ignorance.”
— Howard Gardner
PwC estimates that the cost of losing an employee in the first year can be up to three times the person’s salary.
Professional instruction on services directly affecting and benefitting your bottom line
Training is structured and delivered in consumable and retainable forms for easy recall. Classes can be conducted, training flows created, and knowledge checkpoints quizzes crafted. A comprehensive training background in a Fortune 100 environment ensures your staff and business obtains what is required to become a leader in your industry.
Structure of Training
Sample of topics – by Level
• Agent: How-to’s of learning systems, voice principles, practical behavior, and actions
• Supervisor: Monitoring practices, skill set assessments, performance reviews, motivational techniques
• Manager: How-to’s of setting objectives, useful KPIs (key performance indicators), reports, strategy
• Business Leaders: How to leverage upgrades in your company’s internal practices (customer service training, implementing SalesForce CRM, etc.) for public relations benefits and strategic advantage.
We deliver great training
Training is a vital part of your employees’ lifecycle and is fundamental to the success of your business – Stuart Ellis, Founder & CEO
Objectives-based curriculums enable agents and employees to effectively support customers by a variety of means while building strong, enduring relationships.
Ideal if you are:
• Initiating a new customer service team, either in a new region or changing vendor partners
• Launching a new product-service that requires phone, Live Chat, social media support
• Running an outbound marketing or political campaign whose staff/agents require experienced tutoring
• Hiring a new Operations Manager and developing a start-up kit featuring report choices, relevant KPIs
• Moving to a Learning Management System (LMS) and require platform guidance
A Sample of Topics:
• Effective Call Flow and Command
• Instilling confidence in customers
• Positioning questions
• Next issue avoidance practices
• How to support your product or service
Cumulative gains: lower training costs and attrition rates, higher retention, and a consistently high CSat (customer satisfaction) score.
As many as 1 in 3 people leave their organization within the first year, either voluntarily or involuntarily. An incredible 22% of staff turnover happens within the first 6 weeks of employment.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor statistics found that companies with fewer than 100 employees gave only 12 minutes of manager training every six months.
Maximize the Investment You Made
1 in 4 Salesforce customers are challenged with user adoption which can be addressed with better training.
Salesforce Sales Cloud Training Creation and Delivery
Use our sales experience and discussions on your business needs to Customize Salesforce.com Sales Cloud to support your sales business.
Salesforce.com Service Cloud Training Creation and Delivery
Use our customer service experience and discussions with your business to customize Salesforce.com Service Cloud. By linking Service and Sales together you get a full 360 degree view of your customer.
Salesforce.com Reports and Dashbaords Training Creation and Delivery
Create and implement practices that will build value in your business and drive loyalty from your customers by making it easy for your customers to do business with you when they need help.
Salesforce Train the Trainer Training (TTT)
Our experience in training creation and delivery gives us the ability to complete the cycle and ensure all your staff are trained and fully comfortable using their new systems. We are not just tech people, and we don’t just talk tech speak.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Introductory Training
By 2020, almost a third (32%) of companies believe AI’s greatest impact will be in sales, marketing or customer service.